In this position you will be working with psychologists, researchers and engineers, defining the functionality and usability of products that enhance the well-being of their users. You will actively contribute and influence the product strategy, specify product requirements and assets, from user stories to wireframes, mockups and prototypes for responsive layouts and will be responsible for how the innovative technology should look and feel for the end user and implement it in such a way that our programmers can incorporate it and our user testers can efficiently conduct user tests. Your contributions will have a large impact on our products, the company and the well being of patients using our solutions.
- Love for product design, user interface and usability.
- Worked as a Product manager or Product designer for a web/mobile product company before, using agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in developing user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Expertise in prototyping using tools such as inVision, sketch, axure or similar.
- Advantage: understanding of typography, layout, color and behavior.
- Advantage: familiarity with HTML5, CSS3
- Self-motivated team player with strong communication skills and solution orientation
- Ability and desire to learn new things and make a social contribution
- Very good English skills. German a plus
What we offer:
- A challenging and multifaceted role in a highly innovative, digital health startup.
- Involvement in decision-making process and directly influence the success of our product.
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth.
- A super friendly, diverse and highly motivated team.
- Flexible working hours and a creative working environment.
- The possibility to have a meaningful impact on the world by improving therapy and wellbeing of people with mental disorders.
Is this you? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org